Sales Representative - St. Thomas Job
Date: Oct 17, 2014
Location: Saint Thomas, VI, US
Make incredible commissions and incredible memories!
- Are you searching for that Dream Job where you have the potential to make a 6 figure income?
- Aren't you tired of working so hard and not getting paid what you are worth?
- Are you looking for the BEST Sales Opportunity in TOWN?
Then look no more! Because of our continued success & expansion we are searching for Elite Sales Professionals.
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations - 160 + and access to 4000 other properties around the world. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
As part of Wyndham Worldwide, which has been named number one on FORTUNE Magazine's Most Admired Companies list, Wyndham Vacation Ownership would invite you to learn more about our record breaking sales, unprecedented growth, and exciting lifestyle opportunities!
Because of our continued success, we are searching for a select few Sales professional that are looking to take their career to the next level. If you are a 20% or more CLOSER with stats to prove it then I need to talk to you! Don't continue to work for anyone other than the BEST Vacation Ownership Company in the World!
The Opportunity with Wyndham Vacation Resorts
Our sales professionals focus on relationship building as they provide our guests the opportunity to purchase world class destinations.
This position allows you to meet with our guests face to face, invest time in rapport building, tour our magnificent resort & amenities, and ask them to become a part of our family by purchasing today with Wyndham.
Benefits and Compensation
- Salary for First 2 Months (non owner lines) + Bonus
- Pre-Qualified Leads
- Fun Working Environment
- Industry Leading Training Program
- Real Opportunities for Growth
- Real Estate License Required
- Empathetic and Motivational Leaders
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- ARDA Circle of excellence award winner
- Performance based Annual Presidential Awards trips, Rolex's, Porsche's and more!!
Training and Development
Wyndham offers a comprehensive training program renowned as the best in the industry
Training classes are scheduled once a month for a select few.
After 2 weeks of classroom training that includes role playing, quizzes, and a final exam, you are ready to join a team. During your first 90 days, you will continue to receive follow-up training to further enhance your skills.
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is aggressively seeking ";Sales Representatives"; who have the desire to sell dreams and live one too!
Experience isn't necessary. The desire to create one is.
- Must be energetic, outgoing, tenacious, goal oriented and a natural closer!
- College degree preferred.
- Our marketing team brings you the customers.
Must be able to:
- Present company programs and products in face to face in a proper, timely and professional manner.
- Study and develop proper product knowledge and sales techniques as required to obtain maximum sales efficiency within legal, ethical and moral standards.
- Follow company policies, procedures, rules and regulatory requirements.
- Know and complete all paper work and VO procedures as required to complete the sales process.
- All of the above is to be completed while maintaining a positive attitude and contributing to the group sales activity.
- Provide customer service as required to service clients and develop new business for the company.
We are not able to respond to all applicants due to the volume of applications. Only those that specifically meet our requirements will be contacted.
Sales experience is preferred but we hire from all types of backgrounds. If you are a top performer in any industry, we'd like you to apply.
1. Apply online at http://www.wvojobs.com
2. If you are applying from out of state, please let me know your relocation timeline
3. If you are contacted, we will contact you for a phone interview. We use behavior based interviewing and have an intense screening process. After a phone interview, you may asked to come in to talk with our Recruiter and Management Team.
4. We conduct a criminal background check before a final offer is made.
5. We are anticipating a very strong year and will be looking for the best and brightest.
*Must possess people skills, professional appearance and team oriented attitude
- Must have a minimum High School Diploma or GED. College degree preferred.
- Prior Sales experience preferred; Timeshare experience is beneficial
Wyndham Vacation Resorts is an equal opportunity employer.
Please email a copy of your resume to Sara.Rojas@wyn.com with a brief explanation of why you would be the right fit for this role!
Employee Status: Full Time
Schedule: Day Job
Organization: Wyndham Vacation Ownership
Job Number: 1401649
Job Segment: Sales Rep, Law, Real Estate, Sales, Legal